Student-Athlete Information

Sickle-Cell Trait


NCAA Drug Testing Program

Nutritional/Dietary Supplements


Reporting Injuries or Illness

Any student-athlete that sustains an injury must immediately report the injury to one of the college’s full-time Certified Athletic Trainers. If an athlete fails to report an injury and seeks medical attention outside of the college’s services, any expenses that accrue are the sole responsibility of that student-athlete.

If an injury occurs to a student-athlete while traveling off-campus with their respective team, the head coach should obtain assistance from the Certified Athletic Trainer at the host site. The head coach and student-athlete should be in contact with Occidental sports medicine staff members at his/her earliest opportunity.

What to do if I am injured playing a sport away from school?