Alumni Gymnasium was built 1926 as the venue for basketball. In 1965 the building was enlarged to include offices. Additional renovations were made in 1984, when a classroom was transformed into the Roy Dennis Trophy Room. Most recently Alumni Gymnasium was renovated into a 1600 square-foot, state-of-the-art fitness center open to the entire student body. The majority of the athletics’ staff offices are located in Alumni gym.